As posted earlier on my blog "Hide Your Files In A Picture"
Do you know most of the virus that infiltrate your computer
are stored secretly in a jpeg image? Well if you are not aware of this then you must read it.
# You will need the following.. Windows 2000 / XP
# Basic Knowledge of the Command Prompt
1. Gather your image and the files you wish to lodge into it. Here I have ABC.txt which I will hide inside my Madhuri.jpg.
2. Add the files you want to hide into a new RAR archive. (so ABC.txt.rar created newly)
3. Open Command Prompt and go to the folder where your files are located, e.g., ‘C:\hidden’.
5. At command prompt type ‘copy /b Madhuri.jpg + ABC.txt.rar Apple.jpg’ (without quotes).
(Madhuri.jpg is the picture I want to show, ABC.txt.rar is the file to be hidden, and Apple.jpg is the file which contains both.
6. Now test the Apple.jpg by double clicking it, and verifying it still opens.
7. Now try opening that same Apple.jpg file from menu: file->open of WinRar. It will show the original hidden file meeting.txt.
Now apple.jpg is a simple JPEG for others, but it contains a secret file ABC.txt for you !!!!!!!!!
You can also Encrypt your message like this while sending